battery is also mashallah protect you have a serioustwice that I'm heading here but learning







mashallah protect you have a serious wine that I'm heading here but learning from you don't think that would notoh my son oh my son if you can get up in the moon single feeling in your heart for your brother in do that if you do love you will be following my father my son that means to clean your every 

morning and evening take out it jealousy whatever you have from your heart for your brother teaching of Muhammad Salah Salem and if you follow my sunna that means you love me and if you love me you will be in paradise with me SubhanAllah mention different places on the day of the armor I will you find me by the scales for you find me by v bridge o u r find me by the how which is the phone and believe me later used to say when I see him I will tell him on messenger this is your small I am here 

begging that you intercede on my behalf Subhan Allah grant us holding the session of Muhammad and mein Hi drink from the how so this is the man and a Sydney Malik Muhammad told me when you enter your home assalamu alaikum your family and greet them often it is the means of Marker for you and your family a means of blessing a lot of us leave home no one knows everything we come back no one knows he came back to get into the habit of saving assalamu alaikum even before you go to the client when you get up in the morning reach of family members it is bakar teaching that we w prod by 


measure told from Mu road by ownership Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam was given this man so much life is a few moments ago he was a gifted person so giftedlahu Sallam that he made mention of certain things in 

his life he says the happiest day in my life was the day that I met Muhammad and the saddest day in my life was the day that he passed away the first time I saw him the happiest day the last time I saw him the saddest day and we lived for many years and Subhanallah is Muslim and at the same time we have so many that generated at one time whose name was and heroes instead of responding to add music to the time complaining and immediately the response came to hazard news coffee who apologized to another but he passed away in at the age of 103 brothers and sisters we have another beautiful so it would we will be rain during this evening a companion who is not very well known his name is not among the top 


names of the companions but his story is one of the most touching stories we will have by the name of Saeed IBN Al Juma of the work is his story he says I was a young man in Mecca and after the battle over whether I notice the people of Paresh had got hold of the sitting companion of Muhammad Salah Salem by the name of a baby and I was a young boy in Makkah not yet the Muslim this was after the 

Battle of buxar and dragging him and it took him to 10:00 a.m. today is where masjid by Isha is masjid college it's a place known as him just on the outskirts of so he says they would dragging him they were beating him and they were about to execute they had the middle crucifix which they wanted to have 

him on and so on and basic we going to kill this man because of who has been killed in the battle of mother and her baby was an innocent man and the only sin he committed was he was a follower of Muhammad Sallallahu Salam so so sorry is it ok so we wash and state of each provided by the way you want to do please that's why it any way that people were shocked this man they only told him disbelieving Muhammad inches no-no ways so they started talking up his vocals was to live now the 

builder men women everyone involved in this and sizes I was in the forefront I didn't engage in it but just when they were about to hang in finally when he was about to die I hate you say few words they are asking a question wouldn't you like Muhammad Salah Salem to be in your place and he said no matter what you do to me and no matter what happens to me I would not allow even a phone to prit 

Muhammad Salah Salem and this love so much



Thanks For Visit Our Website trickmax9


TAG: health tips Bangla simple health tips natural health tips simple health tips for everyone health tips of the day health tips Hindi100 health tips for men health department world health organization health equity health insurance Florida department of health Questions what the health how much is health insurance that is mental health what is public health when is open enrollment for health insurance affordable health insurance companies health insurance texas how much is health insurance when is open enrollment for health insurance how to get health insurance when is open enrollment for health insurance how much does health insurance cost health8nsurancehealth insurance health care insurance


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post